In this Product Dyno Review we are going to look at features, pricing and try to answer some basic questions about the software. Like: What is Product Dyno? Is it effective? And more importantly, is Product Dyno worth the investment?
Product Dyno Review: What Is Product Dyno?
Product Dyno is a on-line platform that hosts, sells and delivers your digital products securely in an all-in-one dashboard.
If you’ve ever wondered “where can I sell digital products online?” or “where can I host my digital product?”, then Product Dyno might be for you.
Product Dyno can host digital products like:
- membership sites
- or similar items
Here’s what this platform can do for you:
- Creates an easy way for you to protect your hard work from hackers, pirates, or any other thieves trying to share your download links.
- Easy for beginners and seasoned vets alike to get their products to market fast.
- Offers powerful automation options to help you create a hands-free business.
- Integrates seamlessly with major autoresponders and payment platforms.
- Includes drip-fed content and member management if you want to run a membership site, offer time-delayed bonuses, and more.
Sellers of all experience levels will appreciate the dual-layer security and seamless integration with their favorite third-party services!
Beginners will love this platform because it makes getting your products online “point and click” easy. Product Dyno even gives you the option to host the download page yourself or let Product Dyno host it for you. You can even create your delivery page using the platform’s point and click templates!
Users will appreciate the time-saving automation, user-friendliness and powerful features packed under the hood of the Product Dyno platform.
👉👉👉Try Product Dyno NOW👈👈👈
Product Dyno boasts two key features that will help sellers get their products to market more quickly and securely:
1. Product Dyno Secures Your Content
One of the big benefits of using Product Dyno is that it makes it easy to protect your content with dual-layer security. What’s more, you can secure your content in multiple ways, including:
Securing your content on your own domain. All you have to do is paste a bit of code into your delivery page, the Product Dyno secures it. It’s like putting a padlock on your content.
Securing your content in your Amazon S3 account. Product Dyno adds an extra layer of security to this content.
Securing your content using Product Dyno’s hosting feature. You don’t even need to host your delivery page if you don’t want to, as Product Dyno will do it for you.
As mentioned, Product Dyno’s dual-layer security includes expiring download links and customer logins. This means you don’t need to worry about hackers guessing the location of your delivery pages, nor do you need to worry about thieves and pirates sharing them.
If you’re selling software (SaaS), Product Dyno also includes a licensing feature to add another layer of security. You can decide how many licenses to allow for each product. If a customer asks for a refund, Product Dyno revokes their access to the app so they can’t keep using it.
2. You Can Manage Everything From a Single Dashboard
Product Dyno lets sellers manage all their services in one place. Instead of constantly logging in and out of services such as payment processors and autoresponders, Product Dyno brings these services in one convenient dashboard.
Once you connect your services within the Product Dyno dashboard, you can use them with any product with just a click of your mouse.
Product Dyno Integrates With Top Services
As mentioned, one of Product Dyno’s key features is that it lets you connect and manage all your services in one convenient place.
Currently, the platform integrates with all the top services, and more are being added every day. Here are the services that currently seamlessly integrate with Product Dyno:
• Active Campaign
• Constant Contact
• Get Response
• Mail Chimp
Don’t see your service on the list? No problem. That’s because you can ask the Product Dyno developers to add your service if it’s not already included, and they’ll be happy to do so.
How Product Dyno Works
- How It Works (behind the scenes)… When a visitor makes a purchase Product Dyno goes into action behind the scenes creating their account. If you have more than one product in your sales funnel, the system gives the correct credentials and access. And should you receive a refund request (or you manually process a refund), the system automatically revokes access to the product(s).
- Manual Transactions… This comes in handy when you need to add manual transactions without people having to purchase your products. Now, you can give away review access to VIP clients, Joint Venture Partners or sell access to products using offline methods.
- Advanced Member Filtering And User Segmentation/Tagging… A great way to organize and identify your clients quickly and easily. Makes managing and supporting customers across your entire product line more efficient and hassle free.
- Sell The Same Product/Program On MULTIPLE Platforms… No matter what payment gateway platform you choose, it’s so easy to add a payment option for your product inside of ProductDyno. Sell your memberships, training and content using many of the most powerful and popular payment/affiliate platforms online – You can even use different platforms for the same product expanding your market reach, growing your affiliate network and profits!
Who Was Product Dyno Created For?
Anyone who sells digital content is going to want this software. This audience includes:
- Marketers who sell ebooks, reports, videos and similar content. ProductDyno protects the content from illegal downloading. Most marketers know this is a big problem – and ProductDyno solves it!
- Membership site marketers who’re selling access to membership sites. ProductDyno protects the content and makes sure only authorized members get access to it.
- Marketers who’re selling any type of apps, plugins or software. This is where ProductDyno really comes in handy, because it makes it easy for users to license their software and apps.
Who Uses Product Dyno?
- Ecommerce Business Owners
- Membership Marketers
- Video Creators
- Visual Artists
- Communities & Organisations
- Software Developers
- Writers & Journalists
- Life Coaches
- Trade and Industry Professionals
- and Creators-of-all-kinds…
Product Dyno Pricing
There are three options when it comes to purchasing Product Dyno.
- Product Dyno Lifetime (Limited Time Offer) One-time Fee $997.00
- Product Dyno Annual Subscription $588.00/Yearly
- Product Dyno Monthly Subscription $69.00/Monthly
👉👉👉Try Product Dyno NOW👈👈👈
You’ll save the most over time with the Lifetime Purchase of Product Dyno and $240 if you choose the Yearly Subscription and pay in advance.
The Monthly Subscription is also a good option if you don’t have a whole lot of cash to spare but can afford $69.00 a month. Even paying the monthly subscription, you’ll get tons of value.
Does Product Dyno charge fees or take a percentage from your sales?
Never. Unlike other platforms, Product Dyno does not take a percentage of your sales revenue. Nor are there any additional listing fees, hidden extras for integrations or pro features – There’s just one simple and affordable flat annual service fee.
Your ProductDyno account comes with EVERYTHING included (integrations/features/updates) as standard.
So now that you have a general idea of what Product Dyno does, let’s take a look at the pros and cons…
Product Dyno Pros
- Unlimited Clients
- Unlimited Downloads
- Unlimited Products
- User Friendly (Drag & Drop)
- Ready Made Template Library
- Free SSL Certificates
- WordPress Integration
- 24/7 VIP Support
- Walk-Through Wizard
- Free Updates
- Reporting & Analysis
- No extra fees or charges / your subscription covers everything.
If you’ve looked at similar selling platforms, then you know a lot of them are hard to navigate and have big learning curves. Product Dyno is different, because it includes only the features you need, which makes the platform slim yet very powerful. And that means it’s user-friendly with an intuitive interface – so you can get right to work setting up your account and your products.
Lots of Support and Tutorials
Even though Product Dyno is very intuitive, it still includes plenty of support documentation to get you up and running fast. So, if you need a little extra help with any of the features, there’s a support document or video to help you figure things out fast.
Product Dyno Automates Your Business
Another big feature of Product Dyno is that it’s built to automate your business. In fact, the platform integrates with Zapier, which is an automation app that allows you to connect hundreds of other apps and services together. You can then automate common marketing tasks (such as social media marketing), customer service processes, analytics, email and much more.
Developed by Simon Hodgkinson and Jeremy Gislason. If you’ve heard of these two names before, then you know why this is such as advantage. These two professionals have many years of experience building software for marketers, so you can be assured that the platform will continue to evolve and be supported.
So those are some of the best features of Product Dyno. Is there room for improvement? Take a look…
Product Dyno Downsides?
As I see it, Product Dyno is a very strong competitor in this arena. You’ll find very few platforms that include this many features while still remaining extremely easy to use.
Nonetheless, one possible downside is that the platform doesn’t include hosted sales pages. From the platform’s perspective, there really is no reason to, since the platform focuses on delivering secure content (which is why they give you the option to host your delivery pages). However, beginners without websites who are looking for a fully hosted sales solution will need to connect another service to Product Dyno.
A second potential downside is that Product Dyno doesn’t include very many templates for your delivery pages. However, this appears to only be a temporary problem, as they’re likely going to open this part of the platform up to developers to create more templates. So, it may just be a just a matter of time before sellers have a wider variety of templates available.
For now, the templates they do have are very professional and extremely customizable, so they’ll suit most sellers’ purposes. And of course you always have the option of creating and hosting your own delivery pages, as the templates are just a nice touch and a convenience feature for those who’d rather have Product Dyno host their content.
Product Dyno Review: Conclusion
I’ve been working with this platform for a while now, and it’s one of the easiest and most secure ways to bring your digital products to market.
If you’re tired of people stealing your products and even sharing them with others, this is a really easy way to put a lock on your content.
If you’re looking for an easier way to string together all the necessary services needed to bring your product to market, this is an excellent management solution.
If you sell any digital products, from ebooks to membership sites to apps, this is a great way to sell and deliver your products securely. You don’t need any tech knowledge, because it’s all point and click easy to set up and secure the delivery of your products.
TRY PRODUCT DYNO FOR 30-DAYS RISK FREE
Product Dyno offers a full 30-day, peace of mind money-back guarantee. You’ll have 30 days to test drive Product Dyno and decide if it’s the best digital product delivery platform for you.
Take a look for yourself here at: